Dingo Sandbags provides Australia-wide delivery
- Australia Wide: $15 flat rate
- Free standard shipping on all Australian domestic orders over $300*
*Does not apply to wholesalers / distributors.
Orders are processed within 48hrs of payment received and delivered within 5 working days thereafter depending on where you live. Orders placed after 2pm Friday will be processed on the Monday.
We can ship (from Australia) to most international destinations. You can order directly through our website and choose either standard or express post options. Shipping costs are automatically calculated using the rates supplied by our shipping provider, Australia Post. Our items are flat packed and sand is not included; please see below for product weight to determine your postage costs. Orders are processed within 48 hours upon receipt of both product and shipping costs paid for. There may also be additional duties and taxes that will be the responsibility of the purchaser. International shipping times will vary depending on customs, location and delivery options (standard or express). If you have difficulty processing an international order you ‘contact us’ through this website with your request and we will get back to you with a quote.
|Item||Weight in kg|
|Sandball 15, Sandball 10, Sandball 5||0.73, 0.47, 0.39|
|Sandbag Inner – Pillowcase 30||0.22|
Bulk Orders – please fill out our contact form for delivery times and special shipping rates.
- We accept payment via credit card, PayPal and AfterPay
- For customised invoices payment options include credit card, PayPal and EFT
* 1 Year Full Replacement Guarantee
- During the manufacturing process, very occasionally something slips the net and for that reason we have got you covered.
- All our sandbags are designed to be tough and durable, and will cater for high volume, high intensity workouts in a commercial environment. There are however limits and what constitutes “appropriate use”.
Example of areas where warranty is void include the following:
- Dragging or using as a sled
- We do not cover warranty for holes, wear and tear caused by dragging. Our products are made with extremely tough ballistic nylon, and we include dragging exercises in our program because we know that they can handle drags across low friction surfaces. The problem is that we cannot differentiate a claim that where a bag has been dragged over rough high friction surfaces or done excessively, e.g. using as a weighted sled for sprint training or dragging over concrete, roads or surfaces similar to that.
- Dragging is at your own risk – we have tried and tested dragging our sandbags hundreds of times without any sign of damage or wear. Tips for not causing damage to your bags from dragging include drag on low friction surfaces such as soft grass or smooth flooring surfaces such as floorboards and most types of gym flooring. Dragging bags that weigh over 35kg is not recommended as the extra weight will add to the friction.
- Slamming or dropping*
- Treat your Sandball the same as you would a kettlebell and not as a slam ball.
- *Dropping: Our sandballs and sandbags have been well and truly tried and tested. Each of our products can withstand being dropped from chest or head height thousands of times without breaking. We have designed them to be this strong and durable however, due to not being able to differentiate a warranty claim where it’s caused by “dropping” versus “slamming” is impossible. Therefore, dropping is at your own risk, but we sincerely say that dropping is low risk and we do it all the time.
- Excessive exposure to the elements
- Leaving the bags outdoors in the elements of the sun, rain and fluctuating temperatures will cause fading, mildew, and result in generally a lesser life of the product.
As per the Australian Consumer Law you are responsible for returning the product; you do not have to return the product in the original packaging in order to get a refund.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Refunds: To request a refund, simply return unused products with all tags attached within 30 days of delivery. Be sure to tell us the reason for the return via our contact form, including your order number . The cost of the Product will be refunded to your original method of payment. Delivery charges will only be refunded if goods are faulty or not what was ordered. Postage of returns to Dingo Sandbags Pty Ltd will need to be paid by the customer.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange a product please follow the same instructions as above indicating your requirements. Postage back to customers will be calculated by Dingo Sandbags and paid by the customer on all exchanges. Please Contact Us first to let us know what you would like to exchange and the new items you would like, including your contact details.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT:
- to cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or number/s provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received
- that all orders are subject to availability of stock
- to take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are legitimate
Refund and exchange queries: Contact Us
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE:
The information on this site is provided in good faith and for the sale of, and general advice purposes related to the purchase of fitness and training products.
Our advice does not extend to medical advice. Such queries should be directed to a medical professional.
Neither Dingo Sandbags nor any of its directors, agents, officers or employees give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information, nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way, including negligence, for errors in, or omissions from, the information.