Dingo Sandbags provides Australia-wide delivery
- Australia Wide: $15 flat rate
- Free standard shipping on all Australian domestic orders over $269*
*Does not apply to wholesalers / distributors.
Orders are processed within 48hrs of payment received and delivered within 5 working days thereafter depending on where you live. Orders placed after 2pm Friday will be processed on the Monday.
We can ship (from Australia) to most international destinations. You can order directly through our website and choose either standard or express post options. Shipping costs are automatically calculated using the rates supplied by our shipping provider, Australia Post. Our items are flat packed and sand is not included; please see below for product weight to determine your postage costs. Orders are processed within 48 hours upon receipt of both product and shipping costs paid for. There may also be additional duties and taxes that will be the responsibility of the purchaser. International shipping times will vary depending on customs, location and delivery options (standard or express). If you have difficulty processing an international order you ‘contact us’ through this website with your request and we will get back to you with a quote.
|Item||Weight in kg|
Bulk Orders – please fill out our contact form for delivery times and special shipping rates.
- We accept payment by credit card via PayPal.
- Large order quotes may pay direct to our bank account
1 Year Full Replacement Guarantee. If you’re not happy with your Dingo Sandbag as a result of a product manufacturing fault, we will replace it no questions asked. Contact our customer service department via our contact form if you have any specific questions or queries.
What will void this warranty?
- Filling the inner bags with materials other than washed sand, rice or rubber shots.
- Slamming and Drags. Whilst we pride ourselves on making tough and durable sandbags; there are limitations that we should point out. They are not ‘Slam balls’ or ‘Sleds’.
- Our bags will certainly tolerate repeated drops from around shoulder height. They have been well and truely tested to withstand this. But they are not designed as slam balls and as such won’t be covered under warranty when used this way.
- By all means we encourage the use of exercises involving drags when in the right environment (e.g. when used on low friction surfaces such as grass or carpet). We have tested this many times over with our products and they hold up strongly. However, do this at your own risk as we do not cover sandbags that have been damaged (i.e. holes or wear and tear) that’s caused from abrasive rubbing or dragging. We simply can not differentiate between a drag that has been done on very rough surfaces where it shouldn’t have been attempted e.g. on a concrete path or the road, or using as a sled for resisted sprint training, etc.
As per the Australian Consumer Law you are responsible for returning the product; you do not have to return the product in the original packaging in order to get a refund.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Refunds: To request a refund, simply return unused products with all tags attached within 30 days of delivery. Be sure to tell us the reason for the return via our contact form, including your order number . The cost of the Product will be refunded to your original method of payment. Delivery charges will only be refunded if goods are faulty or not what was ordered. Postage of returns to Dingo Sandbags Pty Ltd will need to be paid by the customer.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange a product please follow the same instructions as above indicating your requirements. Postage back to customers will be calculated by Dingo Sandbags and paid by the customer on all exchanges. Please Contact Us first to let us know what you would like to exchange and the new items you would like, including your contact details.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT:
- to cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or number/s provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received
- that all orders are subject to availability of stock
- to take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are legitimate
Refund and exchange queries: Contact Us
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE:
The information on this site is provided in good faith and for the sale of, and general advice purposes related to the purchase of fitness and training products.
Our advice does not extend to medical advice. Such queries should be directed to a medical professional.
Neither Dingo Sandbags nor any of its directors, agents, officers or employees give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information, nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way, including negligence, for errors in, or omissions from, the information.