The inner sack of the sandbag makes for a perfect tool for the around the body core exercise.
Build core and grip strength as well as coordination as the bag is passed around the body.
Start by gripping the bag just below the velcro closure side of sack:
- Pass the bag in one direction circling around the body
- Exchange from hand to hand at front and back of body
- Keep legs and torso tight and active
- Sway from side to side to increase momentum
- Increase difficulty by increasing the velocity and narrowing stance