Small Sandbag 7.5-12.5kg (without black tarpaulin base)
TRAIN AT HOME SALE – 45% OFF
The Small Sandbag is our second-best seller. In particular it has been very popular by commercial gyms such as F45 and 12Rounds as it caters for many of their clientele in this high intensity interval training environment.
Advanced users and athletes still make good use of the size small sandbags for ballistic core exercises, and often when training speed strength or explosive movements such as throws for distance and light weight jumps and plyometric exercises. Will also be used for large volume / repetition movements to train muscle endurance. Otherwise, this size bag is recommended as a great starting point for beginner to intermediate female users and anyone else who does not have much of a training history to get started with the fundamental movements and Dingo Training Programs.
This bag comes with bonus free weight patches including 7.5kg/17lb, 10kg/22lb and 12.5kg/28lb, unique only to Dingo Sandbags. DOES NOT INCLUDE SAND.
Not having a tarpaulin base does not make this product inferior at all when it comes to strength and durability. The tarpaulin base is purely a hygiene addition that enables easier and quick clean up between sessions and clients which is a preference for many gym owners. Our previous bags did not have nylon base and still got some great ratings. The ballistic nylon is actually an easier material to clean and is more resistant to dirt due to its slick feel and finish and plus that it is double layered. A cheaper option that would be totally suitable still for gym owners and certainly home users.
- Colour: Red Desert Sands
- Seven soft grip handles for virtual unlimited training options
- 1050D double layer ballistic nylon. Military grade, resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions
- Inherent stain and sweat resistance which enables quick and easy clean up with soap and water
- Leak-proof funnel closure system with size 10 YKK coil zipper for quality and strength
- Unique Zig Zag stitched handle attachment points. All seams triple or quadruple stitched
- Webbing on inside of bag
Filling Instructions For video instructions please check out Sandbag Set-up
- Please ensure that the bag is filled to the recommended weight range.
- Use “washed sand” only. Examples is play sand, beach sand, washed sand.
- Often the sand you buy from hardware stores will be damp. This is perfectly fine to put into your sandbag as the sandbag does breath and the sand will dry out in about 3-7 days provided you keep it in an open air space (not outside).
- DO NOT use gravel, concrete, or materials that can be pulverised into a dust, do not use brickies sand, pavers sand, river sand.
- If you want to make the bag lighter, then you can fill it with rice or add shredded rags or clothing in. The main point is that if the bag is not filled enough, then it will be too floppy which will affect the performance
* 2 Year Full Replacement Guarantee
- During the manufacturing process, very occasionally something slips the net and for that reason we have got you covered.
- Our bags are designed to be tough and we want you to treat them with abuse; but there are obvious areas that we do not cover; for example, using as a sled and dragging across concrete.
- See the full terms and conditions as written on our website.
Train with a purpose and celebrate achievements!