Small Sandbag 7.5-12.5kg (with black tarpaulin base)
The Small Sandbag is our second-best seller. In particular it has been very popular by commercial gyms such as F45 and 12Rounds as it caters for many of their clientele in this high intensity interval training environment.
Advanced users and athletes still make good use of the size small sandbags for ballistic core exercises, and often when training speed strength or explosive movements such as throws for distance and light weight jumps and plyometric exercises. Will also be used for large volume / repetition movements to train muscle endurance. Otherwise, this size bag is recommended as a great starting point for beginner to intermediate female users and anyone else who does not have much of a training history to get started with the fundamental movements and Dingo Training Programs.
The addition of the black tarpaulin base provides an extra layer suitable for commercial gym environments. Benefits include:
- Use on outdoor environments such as boot-camps when used on wet grass as the bag will not absorb water from underneath
- Easily cleaned and wiped down for hygiene purposes.
- Extra layer provides additional protection for drags over grassy surfaces (not covered for dragging on hard surfaced such as road, concrete, etc)
- Does not absorb sweat and allows for it to be used repeatedly in a high usage commercial environment
- Please note: your bag will come flat-packed and folded. This will mean that there could be some creases in the tarpaulin fabric. This isn’t damage; the creases will eventually come out with use.
- Seven soft grip handles for virtual unlimited training options
- 1050D double layer ballistic nylon. Military grade, resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions
- Inherent stain and sweat resistance which enables quick and easy clean up with soap and water
- Leak-proof funnel closure system with size 10 YKK coil zipper for quality and strength
- Unique Zig Zag stitched handle attachment points. All seams triple or quadruple stitched
- Webbing on inside of bag
Filling Instructions (Video coming soon with complete instructions on filling your sandbag)
- Please ensure that the bag is filled to the recommended weight range.
- Use dry sand only (do not use gravel, concrete, or materials that can be pulverised into a dust)
- If you want to make the bag lighter, then you can fill it with rice; importantly the bag should be at least 60% full; otherwise it will be too floppy which will affect the performance.
* 2 Year Full Replacement Guarantee
- During the manufacturing process, very occasionally something slips the net and for that reason we have got you covered.
- Our bags are designed to be tough and we want you to treat them with abuse; but there are obvious areas that we do not cover; for example, using as a sled and dragging across concrete.
- See the full terms and conditions as written on our website.
Train with a purpose and celebrate achievements!