Small Sandbag 7.5-12.5kg (with black tarpaulin base)
The Small Sandbag is our second-best seller. In particular it has been very popular in commercial gyms such as F45 and 12Rounds as it caters for many of their clientele in this high intensity interval training environment. The lighter weight is most commonly used for high volume (high repetition) style workouts such as circuit training and core training. We would suggest this size for females who don’t have a long history or training, it is ideal to aiming first to get the technique right while still improving strength. It is also the ideal size to use when training children and youth for the same reason.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $25.00 with More info
Out of stock
Advanced users and athletes still make good use of the size small sandbags for ballistic core exercises, and often when training speed strength or explosive movements such as throws for distance and light weight jumps and plyometric exercises. Will also be used for large volume / repetition movements to train muscle endurance. Otherwise, this size bag is recommended as a great starting point for beginner to intermediate female users and anyone else who does not have much of a training history to get started with the fundamental movements and Dingo Training Programs.
The addition of the black tarpaulin base provides an extra layer suitable for commercial gym environments. Benefits include:
- Use on outdoor environments such as boot-camps when used on wet grass as the bag will not absorb water from underneath
- Easily cleaned and wiped down for hygiene purposes.
- Extra layer provides additional protection for drags over grassy surfaces (not covered for dragging on hard surfaced such as road, concrete, etc)
- Does not absorb sweat and allows for it to be used repeatedly in a high usage commercial environment
- Please note: your bag will come flat-packed and folded. This will mean that there could be some creases in the tarpaulin fabric. This isn’t damage; the creases will eventually come out with use.
- Seven soft grip handles for virtual unlimited training options
- 1050D double layer ballistic nylon. Military grade, resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions
- Inherent stain and sweat resistance which enables quick and easy clean up with soap and water
- Leak-proof funnel closure system with size 10 YKK coil zipper for quality and strength
- Unique Zig Zag stitched handle attachment points. All seams triple or quadruple stitched
- Webbing on inside of bag
Filling Instructions For video instructions please check out Sandbag Set-up
- Please ensure that the bag is filled to the recommended weight range.
- Use “washed sand” only. Examples is play sand, beach sand, washed sand.
- Often the sand you buy from hardware stores will be damp. This is perfectly fine to put into your sandbag as the sandbag does breath and the sand will dry out in about 3-7 days provided you keep it in an open air space (not outside).
- DO NOT use gravel, concrete, or materials that can be pulverised into a dust, do not use brickies sand, pavers sand, river sand.
- If you want to make the bag lighter, then you can fill it with rice or add shredded rags or clothing in. The main point is that if the bag is not filled enough, then it will be too floppy which will affect the performance
* 2 Year Full Replacement Guarantee
- During the manufacturing process, very occasionally something slips the net and for that reason we have got you covered.
- Our bags are designed to be tough and we want you to treat them with abuse; but there are obvious areas that we do not cover; for example, using as a sled and dragging across concrete.
- See the full terms and conditions as written on our website.
Train with a purpose and celebrate achievements!