About Our Workout Sandbags
Workout Sandbags are arguably the most versatile training tool on the planet. Our cylindrical shaped sandbags come with seven grip handles to allow for virtually unlimited training options. These ‘duffel bag’ style sandbags that come with seven grip handles are most typically used to replicate Barbell and Bulgarian bag type exercises, as well, lots of unconventional exercises that are considered unique to the sandbag itself.
There are 3 different sizes available, with each having a size range:
- Large Workout Sandbag – 35-50kg / 77-110lb
- Medium Workout Sandbag – 20-30kg / 44-66lb
- Small Workout Sandbag – 7-15kg / 15-33lb
If you are looking to buy just one sandbag to cater for the largest variety of training, then it is recommended to choose either our size small or medium sandbags. Small would be recommended for beginners (including both women and men), Medium would be recommended for intermediate to advanced trainers. These would be the typical size sandbags that you use in the Foundations and the General Physical Training (GPT) phases of training. This is where most people train for general health and wellness. Our other product ‘Sand-Balls’ are also ideal to fit into these phases of training.
For those who are looking to get stuck into some strength training consisting of high intensity and low volume training, then you do this after you’ve successfully moved out of the GPT phase of training. Then you would look to upscale to a heavier sandbag i.e., Medium or Large Sandbags; or our Universal Sand-Sack (more about them later).
The beauty of workout sandbags is that you can own just one sandbag to train with and achieve fantastic results in general health and wellness. For those who are looking for more and are very serious about reaching your physical potential, then realistically having a range of sandbags is something that you will need. It’s easy to start with one and build as you go; having a range of sandbags enables you the versatility to progress through all phases of training from Foundations, GPT, Hypertrophy, Strength through to specific Power / Endurance toward your individual or athletic goals. We have training plans that will help to step you through all these phases – you can start as a beginner and build to a true warrior, absolutely.
Workout Sandbag Features
- Premium quality materials designed for toughness and durability.
- Seven soft grip handles for virtual unlimited training options.
- 1050D ballistic nylon with two plies. Military grade, resistant to tears, scuffs, and abrasions
- Inherent stain and sweat resistance which enables quick and easy clean up with soap and water
- Inner bag (where the sand goes) is cylindrical shaped and sized to match the shape of the outer shell. This provides the ‘truest’ sandbag training tool by allowing the sand to shift throughout the entire bag. It is constructed of 1050D Kodra and sewn to be virtually unbreakable and leakproof.
- Genuine YKK Large size coil zipper for quality and strength
- Strong polyester thread used for stitching
- Webbing on inside of bag for extra strength
- Zig Zag stitched handle attachment points. The strongest attachment of all sandbag manufacturers.
- Triple stitched seams – strong, durable and leakproof
- Sewn-on Velcro strip to attach Velcro weight patch
What you get with each Workout Sandbag (Sand not included):
Training with Sandbags Taste Tester
1 Year Full Replacement Guarantee*
During the manufacturing process, very occasionally something slips the net and for that reason we have got you covered. All our sandbags are designed to be tough and durable, and will cater for high volume, high intensity workouts in a commercial environment.
* See Shipping, Returns and Warranty for full terms and conditions
At Dingo Sandbags, our Mission is to have the toughest, most durable and leakproof sandbags on the planet. The decisions that we made throughout the design and development of our products is done always with our Vision and Mission in mind. Since our humble beginnings in 2014, we have continued our quest to reaching our goals. As a result of continuous improvement, we are now up to our fourth version of our signature product – sandbags. We have used a professional design team, consulted with experts in the fitness, strength, and conditioning industry, and especially taken on board every piece of feedback that you (our customers) have provided. Thank you for helping to shape what are our products today.
Train with a purpose and celebrate achievements!