About Our Sandballs (Soft Kettlebells)
Dingo Sandballs are used for both Kettlebell and Medicine Ball exercises. Virtually any exercise that you can think to do with a Kettlebell or Medicine Ball, then you can do with these Sandballs.
Sandballs are so versatile that they can fit into an entire continuum of a training program. At the ‘Foundations’ phase for example, they are great for developing areas such as core strength, stability, flexibility, balance, coordination, and cardiovascular training. Then as your training develops you can use them for high volume endurance training as well as strength and power.
Sandballs are an excellent tool for trainers who are looking for equipment ideal to use in small and large groups. As a ‘soft’ kettlebell they are a safe training tool (under proper guidance) and ideal for beginners and youth because the soft nature allows the user to practice technical movements such as cleans, snatches and presses, without the banging or injury to the soft muscle tissue on the forearms.
Our Sandballs are easy to fill up and get moving. With our funnel opening system, no inner bag is required, simply just pour sand directly into the bag, fold down, Velcro seal, and zip shut; then away you go. The pattern for our spherical shape is inspired from the design of sports balls including the football, volleyball, and traditional medicine ball. Our overall objective, as with all our products is to achieve a tough, durable, and leak-proof product. Please note however, that they are not intended for slamming or as ‘Slam Balls’ and using so, will void the warranty.
There are 3 different sizes available, with each having a size range:
- Large Sandball – Black 15 (13-15kg / 28-33lb)
- Medium Sandball – Black 10 (8-10kg / 18-22lb)
- Small Sandball – Black 5 (4-5kg / 9-11lb)
For maximum functionality, we recommend filling our sandbags with dry or washed play sand and to the recommended size range.
Note: When filling up your sandballs for the first time, you will need to pack tightly to reach the desired weight; then after some use the material will stretch which will allow fill it a little heavier to keep it compact or to leave it slightly loose according to your preference.
• Premium quality materials designed for toughness and durability.
• One product with 3 layers. Tough inner and outer layer for strength durability and leakproof design, middle layer for soft comfort and ergonomics.
• Two soft grip handles for virtual unlimited training options.
• Exterior 1050D ballistic nylon with two plies. Military grade, resistant to tears, scuffs, and abrasions
• Inherent stain and sweat resistance which enables quick and easy clean up with soap and water
• Leakproof funnel filling opening design with double Velcro closure
• Genuine YKK Large size coil zipper for quality and strength
• Strong polyester thread used for stitching
• Triple stitched seams – strong, durable and leakproof
• Numbers on bag to represent size i.e., 5 = 5kg, 10 – 10kg, 15 = 15kg. Size range is optional
• Dingo Sandbags Mission is to have the toughest, most durable and leakproof sandbags on the planet. All decisions made throughout the design and development of our products was done so based on our company’s Vision and Mission.
1 Year Full Replacement Guarantee
During the manufacturing process, very occasionally something slips the net and for that reason we have got you covered. All our sandbags are designed to be tough and durable, and will cater for high volume, high intensity workouts in a commercial environment.
* See Shipping, Returns and Warranty for full terms and conditions
At Dingo Sandbags, our Mission is to have the toughest, most durable and leakproof sandbags on the planet. The decisions that we made throughout the design and development of our products is done always with our Vision and Mission in mind. Since our humble beginnings in 2014, we have continued our quest to reaching our goals. As a result of continuous improvement, we are now up to our fourth version of our signature product – sandbags. We have used a professional design team, consulted with experts in the fitness, strength, and conditioning industry, and especially taken on board every piece of feedback that you (our customers) have provided. Thank you for helping to shape what are our products today.
Train with a purpose and celebrate achievements!