Medium Sandbag 15kg (with black tarpaulin base)
The Medium Sandbag has been our best seller mostly due to the fact it hits the sweet spot for most users. This bag (along with size small) is very popular in group training gyms like F45 and 12Rounds where it is used for a lot of HIIT (high intensity interval training).
The medium size sandbag has huge versatility of exercise variations and the size allows most users the ability to work both upper and lower body strength; meaning one bag could keep you going for a great deal of your training plans. Recommended for males who are looking for a starting point and purchasing 1 bag only. A great bag that will be heavily used in General Physical Training.
The addition of the black tarpaulin base provides an extra layer more-so recommended for commercial gym environments and boot-camp operators. The tarpaulin material is waterproof and is sewn onto the covering 50% of the bags circumference from the base which is the area that it is needed the most. The base of the bag tends to be section of the bag that is mostly in contact with the body during use, as well the base is mostly in contact with the ground. Therefore, it minimizes the amount of sweat that is absorbed by body contact; as well as water or dampness from the ground in an outdoor boot camp scenario or just plain contact with dirty floors. This tarpaulin base enables fast and easy wipe down and clean up between sessions.
Free weight patch including 15kg/33lb, unique only to Dingo Sandbags. DOES NOT INCLUDE SAND.
- Seven soft grip handles for virtual unlimited training options
- 1050D double layer ballistic nylon. Military grade, resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions
- Inherent stain and sweat resistance which enables quick and easy clean up with soap and water
- Leak-proof funnel closure system with size 10 YKK coil zipper for quality and strength
- Unique Zig Zag stitched handle attachment points. All seams triple or quadruple stitched
- Webbing on inside of bag
Filling Instructions (Video coming soon with complete instructions on filling your sandbag)
- Please ensure that the bag is filled to the recommended weight range.
- Use dry sand only (do not use gravel, concrete, or materials that can be pulverised into a dust)
- If you want to make the bag lighter, then you can fill it with rice or add shredded rags or clothing in. The main point is that if the bag is not filled enough, then it will be too floppy which will affect the performance.
* 2 Year Full Replacement Guarantee
- During the manufacturing process, very occasionally something slips the net and for that reason we have got you covered.
- Our bags are designed to be tough and we want you to treat them with abuse; but there are obvious areas that we do not cover; for example, using as a sled and dragging across concrete.
- See the full terms and conditions as written on our website.
Train with a purpose and celebrate achievements!