Medium-Large Sandbag 20-30kg (with black tarpaulin base)
The Medium-Large Sandbag bridges the gap between medium and large. However, the dimensions of this size allow it to hold a reasonably heavy load for sandbags (30kg), yet the sandbag is not so bulky or cumbersome.
This makes it a very versatile heavier load that would suit advanced users for general physical preparation; it would suit Cross-Fit style conditioning workouts; and for beginners this could be their progressed and heavier options for certain exercises.
This bag comes with bonus free weight patches including 20/44lb, 25kg/55lb and 30kg/66lb, unique only to Dingo Sandbags. DOES NOT INCLUDE SAND.
The addition of the black tarpaulin base provides an extra layer suitable for commercial gym environments. Benefits include:
- Use on outdoor environments such as boot-camps when used on wet grass as the bag will not absorb water from underneath
- Easily cleaned and wiped down for hygiene purposes.
- Extra layer provides additional protection for drags over grassy surfaces (not covered for dragging on hard surfaced such as road, concrete, etc)
- Does not absorb sweat and allows for it to be used repeatedly in a high usage commercial environment
- Please note: your bag will come flat-packed and folded. This will mean that there could be some creases in the tarpaulin fabric. This isn’t damage; the creases will eventually come out with use
- Colour: Grey Storm / Black
- Seven soft grip handles for virtual unlimited training options
- 1050D double layer ballistic nylon. Military grade, resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions
- Inherent stain and sweat resistance which enables quick and easy clean up with soap and water
- Leak-proof funnel closure system with size 10 YKK coil zipper for quality and strength
- Unique Zig Zag stitched handle attachment points. All seams triple or quadruple stitched
- Webbing on inside of bag
Filling Instructions (Video coming soon with complete instructions on filling your sandbag)
- Please ensure that the bag is filled to the recommended weight range.
- Use dry sand only (do not use gravel, concrete, or materials that can be pulverised into a dust)
- If you want to make the bag lighter, then you can fill it with rice or add shredded rags or clothing in. The main point is that if the bag is not filled enough, then it will be too floppy which will affect the performance
* 2 Year Full Replacement Guarantee
- During the manufacturing process, very occasionally something slips the net and for that reason we have got you covered.
- Our bags are designed to be tough and we want you to treat them with abuse; but there are obvious areas that we do not cover; for example, using as a sled and dragging across concrete.
- See the full terms and conditions as written on our website.
Train with a purpose and celebrate achievements!