Large Sandbag 35-50kg (with black tarpaulin base)
The Large Sandbag is versatile and complete for those who are ready for the next level of training. Capable of holding 35-50kg, the large sandbag can still be used by nearly all population groups but is most commonly purchased by the dedicated trainers and athletes.
Depending on fitness levels and experience in certain exercises, beginners and intermediate for some great strength exercises such as deadlifts, squats, bent-over rows and carries. Whereas the stronger and more advanced users will find they will get a lot more exercise variety and options including presses, cleans, swings, rows, throws and more.
This bag comes with bonus free weight patches including 40kg/88lb, 45kg/99lb and 50kg/110lb, unique only to Dingo Sandbags. DOES NOT INCLUDE SAND.
The addition of the black tarpaulin base provides an extra layer suitable for commercial gym environments. Benefits include:
- Use on outdoor environments such as boot-camps when used on wet grass as the bag will not absorb water from underneath
- Easily cleaned and wiped down for hygiene purposes.
- Extra layer provides additional protection for drags over grassy surfaces (not covered for dragging on hard surfaced such as road, concrete, etc)
- Does not absorb sweat and allows for it to be used repeatedly in a high usage commercial environment
- Please note: your bag will come flat-packed and folded. This will mean that there could be some creases in the tarpaulin fabric. This isn’t damage; the creases will eventually come out with use
- Colour: Blue Ocean / Black
- Seven soft grip handles for virtual unlimited training options
- 1050D double layer ballistic nylon. Military grade, resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions
- Inherent stain and sweat resistance which enables quick and easy clean up with soap and water
- Leak-proof funnel closure system with size 10 YKK coil zipper for quality and strength
- Unique Zig Zag stitched handle attachment points. All seams triple or quadruple stitched
- Webbing on inside of bag
Filling Instructions (Video coming soon with complete instructions on filling your sandbag)
- Please ensure that the bag is filled to the recommended weight range.
- Use dry sand only (do not use gravel, concrete, or materials that can be pulverised into a dust)
- If you want to make the bag lighter, then you can fill it with rice; importantly the bag should be at least 60% full; otherwise it will be too floppy which will affect the performance.
* 2 Year Full Replacement Guarantee
- During the manufacturing process, very occasionally something slips the net and for that reason we have got you covered.
- Our bags are designed to be tough and we want you to treat them with abuse; but there are obvious areas that we do not cover; for example, using as a sled and dragging across concrete.
- See the full terms and conditions as written on our website.
Train with a purpose and celebrate achievements!