Dingo Sandbags strive to manufacture the best sandbags in the world, using the best quality materials available, and take no shortcuts in the manufacturing process. We back this with our 2 Year Full Replacement Guarantee*.
The product is the result of extensive testing and research which we have designed, made and tested multiple prototypes. Here are some of the main features of our end product:
Superior Quality Materials (Version 2.0):
- 1000D nylon military grade outer shell, resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions
- Stain resistance material which enables quick and easy clean up with soap and water
- Genuine YKK coil zipper for quality and strength
- The strongest weak point: Our design has subtle differences that are somewhat unique. We found that other manufacturers sew their bags together and then attach external components. Dingo Sandbags do the reverse by instead designing the bag to fit within the frame of the webbing. This webbing is also reinforced on the inside of the bag resulting in one super strong and extremely durable frame for which the bag is then sewn into. We will match any other manufacturers claim of being the “the world’s strongest / toughest sandbag”.
- Super stitching, Dingo Sandbags are stitched using thick polyester thread. A box X double stitch at every handle attachment point.
- Seven soft grip handles enabling versatility and virtual unlimited exercises
Inner filler bag: This is where you put the sand
- Strategic dimensions that ensure true sandbag training effect and enable variable weight
- Double velcro pillow case design is completely unique to Dingo Sandbags. We made and tested numerous designs deciding on the pillow case design which is the most leak-proof of all
- Filler line labelling which show estimate weight (when using dry builders sand) and max fill recommendations
* 2 Year Full Replacement Guarantee
- If you’re not happy with your Dingo Sandbag as a result of a product manufacturing fault, we will replace it no questions asked. Contact our customer service department at email@example.com you have any specific questions or queries.
- See the full terms and conditions as written on our website.